Форум пользователей пакета Maple

Модератор: Admin

Markiyan Hirnyk

Ошибка в pdsolve

Сообщение Markiyan Hirnyk » Вс дек 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Находим общее решение ДУвЧП:

Код: Выделить всё

restart;
pdsolve(diff(u(x, y), x, x) + diff(u(x, y), y, y) = 2*x*cos(x*y^2) - y^4*sin(x*y^2) - 4*x^2*y^2*sin(x*y^2), generalsolution);
  u(x, y) = _F1(y - x*I) + _F2(y + x*I) - x^3/3 - sin(-x*y^2) + x*y^2                             

, однако оно не включает следующее частное решение

Код: Выделить всё

pdetest(u(x, y) = sin(x*y^2), diff(u(x, y), x, x) + diff(u(x, y), y, y) = 2*x*cos(x*y^2) - y^4*sin(x*y^2) - 4*x^2*y^2*sin(x*y^2));

Процитирую справку

Solving a single PDE
The results of pdsolve are returned, by default, in one of three forms.
a) When the general solution to the PDE is obtained, the function returns an explicit result for the indeterminate function.
b) When a solution, but not the most general one, is obtained pdsolve expresses the result using the internal PDESolStruc function, displayed using &where, with the functional form found for the indeterminate function as the first argument. The second argument contains a list with any ODEs found while separating the variables, as well as any arbitrary functions or changes of variables introduced by pdsolve. PDESolStruc enables the user to see how particular the solution obtained is. In these cases, an explicit result for the indeterminate function, a particular solution, can be obtained by calling pdsolve with the extra argument build, or from this PDE solution structure by using the PDEtools[build] command. See the Examples section.
c) When pdsolve fails, it returns NULL.

Markiyan Hirnyk

Re: Ошибка в pdsolve

Сообщение Markiyan Hirnyk » Пн дек 16, 2019 10:00 am

Мое высказывание о баге не соответствует действительности: - x^3/3 + x*y^2 является решением двухмерного уравнения Лапласа и представляется в виде _F1(y - x*I) + _F2(y + x*I).
Небольшой изъян, не более.